1st December 2018
RE: Pricing change notification for MYOB Exo Business applicable from 1st March 2019
As you may be aware, MYOB undertakes an annual review of the pricing of our range of products. As part of this review, we evaluate delivery costs, the position of our offerings in their respective markets to ensure pricing is in line with industry standards, the increase in costs of great engineering talent and the features and functionality provided.
MYOB Exo Business is one of the most successful ERPs ever developed for ANZ. MYOB invests in the platform to continually deliver value for clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. This investment has extended the core functionality of MYOB Exo Business, and delivered new and innovative features.
What have we delivered in MYOB Exo Business over the past twelve months?
- Improved system usability including a new Memo type for Extra fields, and improved captioning for Custom Buttons, easier Tax Return Key Point Selection and better handling of unallocated credits in the Creditors Payment Processor.
- Enhanced reporting functionality, to give you the data you need when you need it
- Redeveloped the Stock Movement feature, providing you with the ability to import stock movements into the system in bulk to improve the experience and allow much more flexibility.
- Added advanced data encryption, which better protects sensitive data where databases may not be contained in clients on-premise secure environment.
- Added the ability to send emails from activities, a configurable dashboard tab for Serviceable Units and workflow improvements to the bank reconciliation process.
- Updated the underlying database technology including support for the latest database connectors and the removal of references to any remaining older techniques that may be unsupported in the future. This has improved performance and removed reliance on any older technologies, setting Exo Business up well for the future in terms of the evolution of database platforms.
A vast number of significant enhancements and updates have been delivered over the past 12 months to give you the best usability experience and valuable tools to conduct your business. For a full list of changes, view release notes and release videos please visit: http://help.myob.com/exo For historical version summaries please visit our MYOB Exo version history page.
What’s coming in the next 12 months?
- Upgrading of all toolsets to enable us to deliver tight integration with Microsoft’s products
- Bank feed enhancements – including splitting a single bank-feed transaction into multiple transactions
- Improvements in recurring General Ledger transactions
- Enhancements to GL Posting Automation including improved handling for GL Auto reversals
- Enriched Creditor Payment Processor which will better support payment via BPay
- Continued developments to foreign currency
Following our review, the MYOB Exo Business annual licence fee will be increased by 3% on the 1st March 2019. We’re pleased to let you know that there is no price increase for Exo Employer Services this year.
If you have any queries in relation to the price increase or to any of the above information, please contact your partner.
Acting Head of MYOB Enterprise Solutions