AbyssAbyss credits Exo for its improved efficiencies and reduction in hours and errors
Abyss is an importer and wholesaler of skateboarding gear.
As their business expanded, so did their files on MYOB Premier. It became evident that Abyss needed a new accounting package.
The key requirements for this new solution included stock purchasing, currency and invoicing, and an integrated size colour matrix module.
How do I achieve a successful implementation?
A successful implementation depends on managing 3 critical risks:
- Software Risk
- Implementer risk
- Self-Inflicted Risk
You can reduce your risk by selecting the right implementation partner. Although there are many different partners to choose from, you need the one that will work with you every step of the way. Managing risk is an important part of an implementation, selecting a low-risk partner is critical to a lifetime of success with your Business Management system.
Kilimanjaro Consulting ticks all the boxes when it comes to choosing the right partner:
- Proven industry experience and a positive reputation,
- A structured implementation methodology to guide both you and the implementer through the process,
- Ongoing training and support during your implementation and after go-live,
- The accounting skills to ensure you go live with a reconciled system,
- A strong relationship with the software vendor allows us to influence enhancements to the software that might be useful to your own organisation,
- Specialised technical knowledge to integrate best of breed connected services into your system,
- A stable team with high levels of staff cohesion and collaboration and low staff turnover.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is the largest and most experienced implementer of MYOB’s Enterprise-level business management, accounting, payroll, and workforce management solutions: MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo. We are experienced, low-risk implementers, helping organisations improve efficiency in their businesses through the use of clever, innovative, and proven technology.
Free resources to help you further
If you are ready to start your Business Management System journey, choose Kilimanjaro Consulting as your trusted implementation partner. If you don’t know where to start, download our free E-Book that will take you through everything you need to consider and what to be wary of during this process.
To find out how MYOB Exo met Abyss’ needs, please read their Case Study on the right panel. For more information about MYOB Exo, visit the main product page. Contact our team at email@example.com or call 1300 857 464 to discuss your unique requirements.