Midstate MachineryThanks to the MYOB name and ease of use, Exo won over this farming machinery dealership
Midstate Machinery was established in 2001 and is an Australian owned business which sells to farmers statewide. The company now has 35 dealerships selling and servicing both large and small tractor and agricultural machinery brands.
Being divided into three areas- spare parts, sales, and workshops; Midstate’s stock management and customer information systems became complicated to follow and manage. Having already been using MYOB’s Premier system, Midstate were looking for a similar system which included extra benefits like job costing, asset management, stock control and hire tracking.
How do I achieve a successful implementation?
A successful implementation depends on managing 3 critical risks:
- Software Risk
- Implementer risk
- Self-Inflicted Risk
You can reduce your risk by selecting the right implementation partner. Although there are many different partners to choose from, you need the one that will work with you every step of the way. Managing risk is an important part of an implementation, selecting a low-risk partner is critical to a lifetime of success with your Business Management system.
Kilimanjaro Consulting ticks all the boxes when it comes to choosing the right partner:
- Proven industry experience and a positive reputation,
- A structured implementation methodology to guide both you and the implementer through the process,
- Ongoing training and support during your implementation and after go-live,
- The accounting skills to ensure you go live with a reconciled system,
- A strong relationship with the software vendor allows us to influence enhancements to the software that might be useful to your own organisation,
- Specialised technical knowledge to integrate best of breed connected services into your system,
- A stable team with high levels of staff cohesion and collaboration and low staff turnover.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is the largest and most experienced implementer of MYOB’s Enterprise-level business management, accounting, payroll, and workforce management solutions: MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo. We are experienced, low-risk implementers, helping organisations improve efficiency in their businesses through the use of clever, innovative, and proven technology.
Free resources to help you further
If you are ready to start your Business Management System journey, choose Kilimanjaro Consulting as your trusted implementation partner. If you don’t know where to start, download our free E-Book that will take you through everything you need to consider and what to be wary of during this process.
For more information, download the PDF from the panel to the right. To learn more about MYOB Exo, visit the main product page here. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 857 464 to discuss your unique requirements.