Museum of Australian DemocracyMoAD improves efficiency with the cloud-based software MYOB Advanced, implemented by Kilimanjaro Consulting
Old Parliament House is home to the Museum of Australian Democracy. The Old Parliament House building is the prime ‘object’ in the collection. It is a living museum of both social and political history. The Museum emphasises the importance of democracy to Australians. It is a major tourist attraction and educational site, with over 200,000 visitors each year.
As the MoAD is constantly evolving, the organisation required software which could grow with the developing environment while maintaining an intuitive and user-friendly system. Manual work was becoming burdensome. Staff required simpler and greater access to information and it was time to implement better reporting tools.
Kilimanjaro recognized that MoAD would need a software system that would solve the immediate problems but also provide a platform for growth. The perfect fit was MYOB Advanced, a cloud-based system, which can be fully tailored to fit the specific needs. Following the implementation, MoAD was able to improve their efficiency, accessibility, flexibility and automate manual data entry. This has cut down their paperwork in the finance department by 75%. Overall, MYOB Advanced has provided specific functionality that will enable growth with ease.
- Too much manual work
- Staffs time consumed with data requests
- Difficulty tracking budgets
- Reporting convoluted and laborious
- Paperwork cut by up to 75%
- Staff empowered to access own data
- Detailed live budgeting information
- Easily customisable reports
- Cloud data stored in Australia
“Kilimanjaro were incredibly responsive to our needs and requests, adjusting things or giving training where we needed it, we then passed on that training to others throughout MoAD. They really made the effort to understand our business and worked with us to make changes so the system would flow for us.”
– Nick Hetherington – MoAD’s Acting CFO
How do I achieve a successful implementation?
A successful implementation depends on managing 3 critical risks:
- Software Risk
- Implementer risk
- Self-Inflicted Risk
You can reduce your risk by selecting the right implementation partner. Although there are many different partners to choose from, you need the one that will work with you every step of the way. Managing risk is an important part of an implementation, selecting a low-risk partner is critical to a lifetime of success with your Business Management system.
Kilimanjaro Consulting ticks all the boxes when it comes to choosing the right partner:
- Proven industry experience and a positive reputation,
- A structured implementation methodology to guide both you and the implementer through the process,
- Ongoing training and support during your implementation and after go-live,
- The accounting skills to ensure you go live with a reconciled system,
- A strong relationship with the software vendor allows us to influence enhancements to the software that might be useful to your own organisation,
- Specialised technical knowledge to integrate best of breed connected services into your system,
- A stable team with high levels of staff cohesion and collaboration and low staff turnover.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is the largest and most experienced implementer of MYOB’s Enterprise-level business management, accounting, payroll, and workforce management solutions: MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo. We are experienced, low-risk implementers, helping organisations improve efficiency in their businesses through the use of clever, innovative, and proven technology.
Free resources to help you further
If you are ready to start your Business Management System journey, choose Kilimanjaro Consulting as your trusted implementation partner. If you don’t know where to start, download our free E-Book that will take you through everything you need to consider and what to be wary of during this process.
To find out how MYOB Advanced has impacted the Museum of Australian Democracy, please download the PDF from the panel to the right. To learn more about the MYOB Advanced product, visit the page here. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 857 464 to discuss your unique requirements.