Business Process ImprovementPut simply, we want to improve efficiencies within your business.
Business Process Improvement (BPI) is defined as a “systematic approach to help an organisation optimize its underlying processes to achieve more efficient results.”
Kilimanjaro Consulting adds on to this by embedding the “optimized processes” and “business goals” into company-wide systems, achieved through the use of clever, innovative and proven technologies.
The main aim must be to improve efficiency within the organization.
BPI is achieved by:
- Reviewing existing processes and design an effective approach to rollout business improvements with minimum impact and utilise (in this case) the MYOB Exo software to its capacity
- Following detailed consultation with individual business areas, improvements to the way that Exo is currently being used, or could be used, compared to industry best practices would be provided.
Areas covered for BPI would typically include:
- Automating manual processes
- Validate data integrity
- Improved reporting capabilities
- System integrations if applicable and
- Process efficiency