You don’t need to actually climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania to experience a sense of satisfaction, achievement and empowerment. Joining Kilimanjaro Consulting will provide a friendly, supportive culture with tremendous opportunities for personal and professional development. At Kilimanjaro Consulting we realise that one of our greatest assets is our people. Consequently, we have created a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and opportunity.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is Australia’s largest implementer of MYOB Exo software supporting clients that are innovative and successful in many fields and environments. This is a very exciting time to join Kilimanjaro Consulting as we continue to experience significant growth and thrive on the success.
At Kilimanjaro Consulting, we recruit talented and positive people who are passionate about delivering outstanding client service. Then once we have found them, we put just as much effort into keeping them.
Currently looking for an ERP Senior Implementation Consultant (SaaS) Submit Enquiries Here
KILIMANJARO CONSULTING is Australia’s largest implementer of the MYOB Enterprise suite of software solutions, a suite that has become the market leader in the mid-tier ERP space. Multiple roles are available – for MYOB Exo and MYOB Advanced
If you are an experienced senior ERP Implementer with significant knowledge in mid-market ERP software, business processes and accounting, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We offer an exciting career opportunity to join our young, dynamic and highly successful consultancy and the opportunity to participate in the growth of MYOB Enterprise software in Australia.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering outstanding client service, and will enjoy working in a “best practice” environment. We are focused on continuous improvement to our already well established processes and methodologies.
This is a permanent position, ideally based at our North Sydney Head Office.
Kilimanjaro follows a philosophy of creating teams for projects. This role is in an Implementation Team, as Project Lead, and taking responsibility for implementations of new client sites. You will be hands-on, drawing on resources in our company to deliver the solution, from design all the way through to go-live.
If you enjoy interacting with clients, utilising your business analytical skills to design solutions, and then implement, you will find this role extremely satisfying. You will be working in a lively, challenging team based environment, adding your skills to our team of 65 people.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Knowledge of mid-tier ERP systems, such as MS Nav, MS GP, Netsuite, MYOB Advanced, MYOB EXO or similar (Sybiz, Accpac, SAP B1,)
- Experience as a Team Lead implementing Tier 2 or Tier 3 ERP software.
- Solid knowledge of accounting
- Excellent logic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate competence with the design of solutions based on user requirements.
- Sound knowledge of SQL, and understanding of database structure
- Knowledge of implementation procedures, practices and methodologies
- Experience working within an environment where time is recorded and billed.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work well within a team of like-minded professionals.
- Friendly, likes to assist others, shares knowledge and is willing to learn.
- Organised, systemised and client focussed
- Experience with MYOB Exo or MYOB Advanced
- Experience with report writing software – SSRS / Exo Clarity / Crystal / MS BI
- Experience with LogMeIn Rescue, TeamViewer or similar.
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Technology, or Business Administration
- Accounting qualifications (C.A. or C.P.A)
On offer for the right candidate:
KILIMANJARO CONSULTING is the premier implementer of MYOB Enterprise Solutions. We offer a professional environment and a friendly culture, together with an opportunity to work with clients that are innovative and successful in many fields. This is an important and rewarding role supporting our growing, successful and well-regarded consultancy that thrives on success.
- Opportunity to learn and to develop as an individual
- Self-managing and self-motivating work environment
- Excellent salary package plus incentive scheme
- Extensive Product training
Should there be no current career vacancies listed on our website and you are interested in joining our dynamic and professional consultancy, we are always searching for enthusiastic technology Sherpas to join our team. If you have significant expertise in MYOB Exo, Exo PAYROLL, or other mid-tier SQL based ERP systems we invite you to forward your CV to [email protected].