You don’t need to actually climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania to experience a sense of satisfaction, achievement and empowerment. Joining Kilimanjaro Consulting will provide a friendly, supportive culture with tremendous opportunities for personal and professional development. Therefore, at Kilimanjaro Consulting we realise that one of our greatest assets is our people. Consequently, we have created a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and opportunity. As a result, our current team of MYOB experts and happy clients are proof of this.
Who is Kilimanjaro Consulting?
Kilimanjaro Consulting is Australia’s largest implementer of MYOB Exo and MYOB Advanced software, supporting clients that are innovative and successful in many fields and environments. In recent years, Kilimanjaro has achieved significant growth, expanding its team of MYOB experts to Melbourne and Perth, as our Canberra, Sydney and Paramatta Teams also continue to grow. It is also a very exciting time to join Kilimanjaro Consulting while we continue to achieve the highest accolades from MYOB as MYOB Diamond Partner and Number One Partner. Hence, we thrive on success.
Golden Rules at Kilimanjaro
At Kilimanjaro Consulting, we recruit talented and skilled people who are passionate about delivering outstanding client service. Once we have found them, we put just as much effort into keeping them. The tribal culture and values built around Kilimanjaro has produced a clever team who use technology to improve efficiency in their businesses. We encourage the idea that you should love your work (link to love your work). We believe in teamwork and our golden rules continue to inspire us. Some of these include:
- “Our people are our greatest asset” – We nurture our people and create an environment where they can thrive
- Leadership – If the leaders don’t believe we can climb the mountain, they should not be leading
- “1 + 1 = 3” – No matter who you are, no matter how clever you are, no matter how skilled you are, you will ALWAYS get a better outcome through collaboration with others than you will get on your own.
Recruitment in a Growing Business
Our CEO, Ronnie Baskind has written a 3-part series surrounding Challenges of Recruitment in a Growing Business. In part 2, Ronnie delves into how important a new team member’s first day really is and how we encourage success by creating an organised and welcoming culture from Day 1. We understand how overwhelming the first day at a new workplace can be, so we strive to have you finish your day feeling inspired and encouraged. For more information about how we believe a new team member’s first day should go, follow the link here.
Current Job Opportunities
At Kilimanjaro Consulting, we recruit talented and positive people who are passionate about delivering outstanding client service. Then once we have found them, we put just as much effort into keeping them.
Currently looking for:
- I.T. Network Administrator – find out more about the role here.
- ERP Senior Implementation Consultant (SaaS) – find more information about this role below.
Kilimanjaro follows a philosophy of creating teams for projects. This role is within an Implementation Team, as Project Lead, and taking responsibility for implementations of new client sites. You will be hands-on, drawing on resources in our company to deliver the solution, from design all the way through to go-live. Consequently, the candidate should feel confident to work autonomously as well as able to work within a team.
If you enjoy interacting with clients, utilising your business analytical skills to design solutions, and then implement, you will find this role extremely satisfying. As a result, you will be working in a lively, challenging team-based environment, adding your skills to our team of 65 people.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Knowledge of mid-tier ERP systems, such as MS Nav, MS GP, Netsuite, MYOB Advanced, MYOB EXO or similar (Sybiz, Accpac, SAP B1,)
- Experience as a Team Lead implementing Tier 2 or Tier 3 ERP software.
- Solid knowledge of accounting
- Excellent logic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate competence with the design of solutions based on user requirements.
- Sound knowledge of SQL, and understanding of database structure
- Knowledge of implementation procedures, practices and methodologies
- Experience working within an environment where time is recorded and billed.
- Excellent English skills, both in written and communications
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work well within a team of like-minded professionals.
- Friendly, likes to assist others, shares knowledge and is also willing to learn.
- Organised, systemised and client focussed
- Experience with MYOB Exo or MYOB Advanced
- Accounting qualifications (C.A. or C.P.A)
- Experience with report writing software – SSRS / Exo Clarity / Crystal / MS BI
- Experience with LogMeIn Rescue, TeamViewer or similar.
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Technology, or Business Administration
On offer for the right candidate:
KILIMANJARO CONSULTING is the premier implementer of MYOB Enterprise Solutions. We offer a professional environment and a friendly culture, together with an opportunity to work with clients that are innovative and successful in many fields. This is an important and rewarding role supporting our growing, successful and also well-regarded consultancy that thrives on success.
- Opportunity to learn and to develop as an individual
- Self-managing and self-motivating work environment
- Excellent salary package plus incentive scheme
- Extensive Product training
Therefore, if you are seeking to join a dynamic and professional consultancy, we are always searching for enthusiastic technology Sherpas to join our team. If you have significant expertise in MYOB Exo, Employer Services, MYOB Advanced or other mid-tier SQL based or SaaS ERP systems we invite you to forward your CV to [email protected].
We would love to hear from you!