Our clients have endlessly supported us in our endeavours throughout the past 10 years. We want to give back by giving one lucky winner the opportunity to experience the spectacular Hamilton Island by entering our Client Referral Competition.
The winner will receive a choice between a 4 night holiday for 2 to Hamilton Island or 6 bottles of Penfolds Grange to the same value.*
To qualify for this promotion, you must be an existing Kilimanjaro Consulting client.*
Entering is easy. Simply fill out the form below stating the name and contact details of any person that has shown an interest in MYOB Exo or MYOB Advanced. Alternatively, you may email your referral to email@example.com with the subject line “Client Referral Promotion” using your business email address. You will get one business card in the hat for every referral provided.
This promotion will run from October 2017 to April 2018. The winner will be announced at our next MYOB Exo user group in April 2018.
Watch our previous Client Referral Competition winner receive his prize here.
Terms and Conditions
*Only legitimate referrals will be considered for entry into the draw for this promotion. A referral is considered legitimate when they are real persons from currently operating businesses. Spam or non-existent contacts will not be considered.
* This promotion is only available to existing Kilimanjaro Consulting clients. Kilimanjaro Consulting alliances, employees or partners will not be eligible to enter.
* Prize includes 2 adult return economy airfares on Jetstar to Hamilton Island, plus 4 nights accommodation at either the Reef View Hotel or Palm Bungalows. The value of the prize is limited, so travel during peak periods may not be possible.
* Spending money, meals, travel insurance, transport to and from the departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
* All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited.
* The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
* In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or provide a Flight Centre voucher to the same value.
* Prize is subject to availability. Where hotel and flights are not available at the client’s preferred time of travel, a Flight Centre voucher to be used at any destination will be supplied to the same value. Travel dates must fall within 6 months of the draw.
* Kilimanjaro will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize.