The module includes a state of the art management dashboard and analytics that provide a real time view of your entire operation.
EXO Finance is perfectly suited for larger, more complex businesses that require:
- Strict accounting rules, no deleting transactions
- Stricter control over general ledger
- A large number of users across multiple locations
- Highly functional general ledger with customised reporting and consolidation
- Management dashboards and analytics for graphical visibility into business performance
- Advanced stock management including serial number tracking and batch tracking across multiple warehouse locations
- Extensive landed cost and shipment tracking for importers
- Importing of stock from overseas suppliers
- Foreign currency management for importers and exporters
- Works order and assembly of goods
- High volume of transactions
- Additional modules include job costing, point of sale, fixed assets, intercompany and customer relationship management
- Automated bank reconciliation (via downloaded internet bank statements)
- Integrated cashbook
- Easy budgeting
- Multiple budgets
- Multiple reporting periods
- Supplier and customer relationship management
- Remote access
Features and Benefits of MYOB EXO Finance
- Importing and exporting – Track and manage all your foreign currency transactions using dedicated sub-ledgers.
- Multi-user – Hundreds of your staff can access different functional access of MYOB Exo Business at any one time.
- Accounting and Finance – Extract real time data for analysis from any area of the business.
- Management Reporting – Improve the visibility of how your business is performing with powerful management dashboards.
- Customer management – Manage complex customer relationships with confidence with MYOB EXO Finance centralised debtors’ master file
- Complex stock management – Manage your entire stock process from ordering, inward goods, storage and management to sales picking and delivery.
- Manufacturing Processes -If your business is predominantly occupied with building new items for sale from a set of components and processes, MYOB EXO Finance’s bill of materials (BOM) codes can be used to build product sets
- Warehouse Processes – MYOB EXO Finance’s powerful stock control and distribution features transform your logistics area into a source of customer service excellence
- Multiple locations – Set up your business with real time networked integration across multiple locations across the globe.
- Serial Number Tracking– Keep track of your products through their lifecycle, from production to sales and distribution
For further information please read the MYOB EXO Finance factsheet.