Ensuring that your staff are well-trained is vital in getting the most value out of your MYOB ERP or Payroll system. Selecting the right MYOB training provider is equally as important. So, why choose Kilimanjaro Consulting?
Our consultants have a wealth of knowledge ranging from finance, business processes, implementation and training. They are MYOB Accredited and update their product knowledge and skills with each new version released by MYOB. For instance, some of our longstanding consultants joined the Kilimanjaro team directly from MYOB, where they previously provided training and support to other consultants.
Not only do our consultants have extensive product knowledge, but they are also MYOB users themselves.
Facilitators, not lecturers
When providing training, our consultants act as facilitators rather than lecturers. They assist discussions around workflows and business processes, provide users with recommendations and best practice, and train users on these processes.
Whenever users complete their MYOB training with Kilimanjaro Consulting, whether it’s attending one of our classroom courses, completing an online course via our Training Portal, onsite, or customised training, they receive training manuals to refer to upon completing the training.
In addition, these manuals are regularly updated by Kilimanjaro Consulting to include the current product features.
We have several classroom-based and online courses available on MYOB Exo Business, MYOB Advanced and MYOB Employer Services to upskill users depending on their requirements.
- Our MYOB Exo Business Headstart course is aimed at new users of MYOB Exo Business that need to learn the basics. This course is classroom-based as well as available through our online training portal.
- Our MYOB Exo Business Report Writing course is ideal for users wanting to benefit from their systems by gaining greater reporting skills.
- For system administrators, the Business Tools course provides insight into a range of system settings and options that can be used in MYOB Exo Business.
- The MYOB Exo Payroll – Beginner’s Payroll course educates users on how to use MYOB Exo Payroll to ensure their employees are paid correctly and receive the correct leave entitlements.
- MYOB Advanced Generic Inquiry Writer Course – to guide you through the process of creating and managing Generic Inquiries (GI) in MYOB Advanced.
- MYOB Advanced customised Training tailored to your unique business and team requirements
We regularly run classroom-based training courses in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Auckland. Depending on interest and demand, we also run training in other centres, such as Perth or Christchurch.
We recognise that classroom-based courses or courses with predefined content aren’t always suitable. As an alternative, we provide customised training to suit your specific training requirements. We strive to provide an exceptional standard of training aligned with your own internal processes. These tailored sessions can either be conducted at your offices, at our Sydney or Melbourne offices or even remotely.
Likewise, we understand the importance of empowering your staff with the right skills and knowledge. Therefore, via our online platform MYOB users have access to a range of online courses that can be completed in the user’s own time and at their own pace.
Erosion of Skills
When we were kids, we all played the “ Chinese whispers” or “broken telephone” game. As the message is whispered from one person to another, it becomes corrupted. “John’s dog is dirty” becomes, “They say you’re a dirty dog, John”. In short, this is what happens every day in your own business if you rely on an existing employee to train a new team member. Imagine the gain in productivity if every new employee receives a good foundation in the capabilities of the system. The cost vs benefit is obvious.
 Subject to training content and product.
 For users of MYOB Advanced Business and MYOB Advanced People, only customised, tailored, training is currently provided.
 Subject to facility availability and the number of attendees.
Download our Training schedule here.