MYOB is well known for products which support smaller businesses across Australia and New Zealand. What many businesses are not aware of is that MYOB provides a range of professional ERP solutions for mid-market companies. For those with larger companies who need larger, more complex solutions, MYOB offers:
- MYOB Exo as “your first ERP”
- MYOB Advanced: A Cloud-based system for companies with complex structures and processes
- Greentree and PayGlobal for larger companies seeking for extensively sophisticated solutions
All of these MYOB solutions are designed for the Australian and New Zealand markets and localised to comply with the unique requirements of each country.
The Most Popular Cloud-Based ERP – MYOB Advanced
The number one choice of mid-market ERP software in Australia continues to be MYOB.
The relatively new cloud-based ERP solution is MYOB Advanced. Its journey in Australia began in 2015. The fully featured business management system covers your entire business operations, from accounting to administration to warehouse and everything in between. Being cloud-based, it gives businesses access to your information, anywhere, anytime. Find out more about its flexibility here. MYOB Advanced is a flexible and scalable management solution, designed to grow with any Australian or New Zealand business. But what is behind this powerful, accessible software?
Acumatica to MYOB Advanced
In August 2013, MYOB sealed a multi-million-dollar deal with Acumatica – the world’s fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. As part of the deal, MYOB received exclusive rights to market Acumatica under a new name within the Australian and New Zealand markets. The cloud-based ERP system is now known as MYOB Advanced. So who is Acumatica?
Who is Acumatica?
Acumatica is a leading innovator in cloud ERP, with customers located around the world. As the fastest growing provider of cloud ERP software, they support mid-sized business delivering adaptable mobile technology enabling a complete, real-time view of businesses anywhere and anytime.
Acumatica in 2018/9
Acumatica continues to be recognised for its many achievements. The company has surpassed the 5,000th customer mark and has achieved 88% revenue growth in the past year.
“Last year was another successful growth year for Acumatica as we continued to help our customers streamline their operations, build their businesses, and realize digital transformation,” said Jon Roskill, CEO, Acumatica.
Acumatica recognition in 2018 included:
- Highest customer satisfaction rating among all vendors surveyed as part of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises
- Winner vs. three other leading ERP platforms in the G2Crowd User Satisfaction Ratings
- Ranking Highest in Usability on the Nucleus Research ERP Technology Value Matrix for the third year in a row
- Winner of the SIIA CODiE Awards for both Best Cloud ERP Solution and Best Manufacturing Solution
- Winner of PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award for the third consecutive year
The burgeoning Acumatica ecosystem has added forty-seven new Value-Added Reseller (VAR) partners in 2018. Acumatica also counts over 150 technology partners made up of ISVs and OEMs around the world
For more information on the 2018 Acumatica Review – Visit this page.
If your business would benefit from 24/7 accessibility, real-time information and a clear view across all divisions of your company, then have a chat to one of our friendly team members to discuss your options and how MYOB Advanced can help revolutionise and grow with your business.