If you need to worry about sending the right products to the right customers, Kilimanjaro Consulting’s custom-developed Scan & Dispatch solution can help you eliminate errors and reduce the time you spend managing orders.
We built Scan & Dispatch as an add-on for MYOB EXO Business that lets you use a barcode scanner to control your packing, and makes sure that you deliver exactly what you’ve promised to your customers.
How can it help you?
Here are some ways in which Scan & Dispatch can help you better manage getting your products to your customers:
- Seamless integration with MYOB EXO
- A simple, secure workflow
- Manage orders more efficiently
- Save time and paper
- Reduce errors and product returns
- Well built software
If you’d like to know more about this solution, or want to get an obligation free demonstration from one of our MYOB EXO Business specialists, please contact us.
For more information, please have a look at our Scan and Dispatch fact sheet.
With the rise in technological innovation, there has been a proliferation of 3rd Party add-on or companion products for the EXO suite of products. iPhones and iPads have competition from the Android devices, and this has led to new devices and products becoming available at a much better price-point for mid-sized businesses.
At the same time, technology has improved and these less expensive devices are capable of far more than their expensive predecessors.
A word of caution – not all 3rd party products are equal. These applications usually fall broadly into one of the following 6 categories:
- Products that have been developed for MYOB Premier, and have been modified or adapted to work with MYOB EXO
- Custom developed applications. These have been developed for the very specific needs of a single client, and have now been commercialised or made available to the general EXO client base.
- Generic products that are not integrated into EXO, but are sold with the promise of “integration” down the track. Webstores are a favourite in this category.
- Products that have excellent functionality, but with little or no support from the software house that developed them.
- Genuine EXO companion products developed by people that understand the EXO database and functionality, BUT are NOT in a position to provide support, and on-going development.
- Genuine EXO companion products developed by people that understand the EXO database and functionality, AND are in a position to provide support and ongoing development.
We have countless examples of clients being badly “burned” by purchasing so-called “integrated” products from high pressure sales people, only to find that they did not get what they expected.
If you are considering a 3rd Party add-on to EXO, please remember that as your EXO advisors, it would make sense to give us a call and ask our opinion. This too costs nothing, but could save you thousands, if not tens of thousands.