At Kilimanjaro, we believe that sound training is one of the key elements of a successful implementation. We deliver structured end-user MYOB Advanced training in our training centres in North Sydney (Sydney), Melbourne, and Canberra. We are excited to announce that we are introducing a brand new course exclusive to MYOB Advanced users to enhance their reporting skills.
If you are an MYOB Advanced (powered by Acumatica) user and would like to improve your skills, you now have the ability to sign up for a customised training experience. Contact our training team on 1300 857 464 or email [email protected] for more information
For detailed outlines for our currently available training courses, please see below:
MYOB Advanced Training
Generic Inquiry Writer Course
About the course
This training course will guide you through the process of creating and managing Generic Inquiries (GI) in MYOB Advanced. GI is a built-in reporting tool that can be used to help you analyse and interpret important information captured in MYOB Advanced by allowing you to:
- Create on-screen reports
- Export data from MYOB Advanced to Microsoft Excel or other Business Intelligence (BI) Tools via OData
- Create Dashboard items based on the result set of the GI
- Create Pivot Tables based on the result set of the GI
This MYOB Advanced training course will also review the impact of creating new GI, dashboard and pivot tables in relation to security management of these items.[accordion autoclose=false clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”read more”]
- Participants should be able to operate a computer using Microsoft Windows and Web Browsers
- Basic MYOB Advanced Business navigational skills
- Basic understanding of relational databases
Who should attend
This training course is ideal if you:
- Already use MYOB Advanced Business in your business
- Are a “superuser” of MYOB Advanced Business
- Would like to take a more hands-on approach to modify and extend existing on-screen reports
- Would like to manage and develop new GI, dashboards and pivot tables for your organisation
- Understand how databases are structured
- Identify different types of joins for database tables
- Identify key tables and fields to be used on reports
- Data Access Overview
- Creating a Generic Inquiry
- Publishing to OData
- Publishing to MYOB Advanced Mobile App
- Dashboard Overview
- Creating and Managing Dashboards
- Pivot Tables Overview
- Creating and Managing Pivot Tables
- Security Access Rights Overview
- Defining Access Rights for New Generic Inquiries, Dashboard and Pivot Tables
The training course is $1500 excluding GST.
Please visit our cancellation policy page.
For more information about the upcoming MYOB Advanced Generic Inquiry Writers Course click here.
For more information or to book your place in one of our training courses, please contact us on 1300 857 464 or at [email protected].
Please note: all training bookings must be paid in full before the booking will be confirmed.[/accordion-item][/accordion]
EOFY Courses for MYOB Advanced
With so many things affecting the world in which we do business, it’s important that you and your team are adequately prepared for this EOFY. We know that this can be a stressful time for most businesses, often with complex processes and reporting demanded under limited timeframes. That is why, at Kilimanjaro Consulting, we have developed useful information to help you become better equipped to face the EOFY challenges. Read more about which course could benefit you by visiting our page on the EOFY Courses, or contact our Training Team, and make this time as painless as possible.
MYOB Advanced Customised Training
At Kilimanjaro, we recognise that predefined training courses may not always meet the client’s specific training requirements. We understand that MYOB Advanced is a cloud-based system tailored to your unique business processes. Therefore, customised training is often the most beneficial way for your team to understand the software while maximising its’ full potential. MYOB Advanced customed training gives you the flexibility with time, pace and areas you wish to cover. Not only can Kilimanjaro conduct specialised training at your preferred location, but we also provide training remotely, for the times when you may not be seeking for a full day’s session. Should you be interested in customised training on your MYOB Exo or MYOB Advanced system, please contact us on 1300 857 464 or email [email protected] for further information.
Interested in other MYOB Advanced Training?
We are always open to training suggestions and are looking at hosting these training courses elsewhere across Australia. Please click here for further information. If you are an MYOB Advanced user and would like to improve your skills but aren’t sure if this course is suitable for you, you now have the ability to sign up for a customised training experience. Contact our training team on 1300 857 464 or email [email protected] for more information.