About the course
The Business Tools course provides users with the skills and knowledge to effect simple changes to key
configuration settings in MYOB Exo Business. It is designed for MYOB Exo Business super users who will be
responsible for day to day maintenance of their business management system.
Business Tools is a one day course
Headstart Modules 1-6 or equivalent
Basic knowledge of databases and Microsoft SQL
Who should attend
You should complete this module if you:
- Are a “super user” of MYOB Exo Business and are responsible for the day to day operations and
the functionality of your MYOB Exo Business system.
On completion of this course users should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how ExoConfig interacts with their business database.
- Set up a new staff member and correctly assign users, security and menu profiles.
- Make simple modifications to user menus and definitions
- Make simple modifications to existing user profiles.
- Amend business form out options.
- Set up audit logs to track appropriate business transactions.
- Set up Extra Fields to record additional data.
- Add searchable columns in ExoGrids.
- Set up and modify Debtor and Creditor Groups.
- Set up debtor pricing policies.
- Set up and modify stock groups.
- Set up head office and branch accounting for debtors and creditors.
- Utilise common stock utilities
The course is $685 excluding GST.
*Price increase will apply to all courses scheduled after 1st of April*
- Bookings will only be confirmed once full payment of all training fees have been received.
- Training fees are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for credit.
- Cancellations by you where course fees have been paid:
- Attendees cancelling or rescheduling 6 or more business days prior to the course commencement must reschedule to a suitable session conducted within the next 90 days.
- Attendees cancelling or rescheduling between 3 and 5 business days prior to the course commencement will forfeit 50% of the course fees. Attendees must reschedule to a suitable session conducted within the next 90 days. The remaining 50% of the paid course fees will be applied to the rescheduled session. Any remaining course fees must be paid in full before confirmation of the rescheduled booking will be sent.
- Attendees cancelling or rescheduling less than 3 business days prior to the course commencement will forfeit 100% of the course fees.
- Attendees that fail to attend will forfeit 100% of the course fees.
- Cancellations by you where course fees have not been paid
- Full course fees will be payable when cancelling or rescheduling 1 business day prior to the course commencement.
Cancellations by us:
- Kilimanjaro Consulting reserves the right to postpone or cancel this course in the case of insufficient participants.
- We will advise you one week prior to the course commencing.
- Attendees will be rescheduled to a suitable session conducted within the next 90 days.
- No cancellation fees will be applied.