MYOB EXO Job Costing BasicsSharpen your MYOB EXO Job Costing skills with Kilimanjaro’s NEW Job Costing Course!
About the Course
The EXO Job Costing Basics course introduces users to EXO Job Costing, demonstrating the various processes and workflows available. This course provides a foundation of knowledge which will be expanded upon through the onsite training provided by your implementing consultant.
EXO Job Costing Basics is a one day course.
- Participants should be able to operate a computer using Microsoft Windows.
- Headstart – Module 1 – Getting Started and Headstart – Module 3: Purchasing and Stock Costs must be completed prior to attending this course.
Who should attend
You should complete this course if you:
- Are responsible for setting up new Jobs.
- Are responsible for entering transactions (costs and time) against Jobs.
- Are responsible for producing invoices for Jobs.
- Are currently working with an implementing partner to install MYOB EXO Job Costing in your business.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how EXO Job Costing integrates with EXO Finance and other MYOB EXO modules
- Demonstrate an understanding of how stock movement is managed in Job Costing (WIP)
- Create resources used in Job Costing
- Create new Jobs, including Master and Sub-Jobs
- Add quotes/budgets to Jobs, including quote options
- Enter actual costs and time (labour, travel, etc.) against Jobs
- Invoice Jobs
- Create inventoried items from Jobs
- Create Billing Shcedules and invoice accordingly
The course is $440 excluding GST.
To find out when we will be running this course again and to reserve a place, please call us on 1300 857 464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org