About the Course
The EXO Job Costing Basics course introduces users to EXO Job Costing, demonstrating the various processes and workflows available. This course provides a foundation of knowledge which will be expanded upon through the onsite training provided by your implementing consultant.
EXO Job Costing Basics is a one day course.
- Participants should be able to operate a computer using Microsoft Windows.
- Headstart – Module 1 – Getting Started and Headstart – Module 3: Purchasing and Stock Costs must be completed prior to attending this course.
Who should attend
You should complete this course if you:
- Are responsible for setting up new Jobs.
- Are responsible for entering transactions (costs and time) against Jobs.
- Are responsible for producing invoices for Jobs.
- Are currently working with an implementing partner to install MYOB EXO Job Costing in your business.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how EXO Job Costing integrates with EXO Finance and other MYOB EXO modules
- Demonstrate an understanding of how stock movement is managed in Job Costing (WIP)
- Create resources used in Job Costing
- Create new Jobs, including Master and Sub-Jobs
- Add quotes/budgets to Jobs, including quote options
- Enter actual costs and time (labour, travel, etc.) against Jobs
- Invoice Jobs
- Create inventoried items from Jobs
- Create Billing Shcedules and invoice accordingly
The course is $440 excluding GST.
To find out when we will be running this course again and to reserve a place, please call us on 1300 857 464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org