About the Course
The Exo Payroll: Advanced Payroll Administration course provides users with the skills and knowledge to manage and maintain advanced configuration and system functionality. It is designed for MYOB Exo Payroll users who wish to make use of more advanced features of MYOB Exo Payroll.
Exo Payroll: Advanced Payroll Administration is a 7.5 hour course.
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
- Understanding of your company’s payroll processes and procedures
- Knowledge of legislative requirements for payroll
- Completion of Exo Payroll: System Maintenance training course
Who should attend
You should complete the entire course if you:
- Are responsible for payroll within your company
- Wish to manage and maintain advanced configuration areas of Exo Payroll
- Update company address details
- Set up automatic reminders for Birthdays and Annual Reviews
- Set defaults for new employees
- Set up new Pay Rate Multipliers (Wage Lines)
- Set up new Cost Centres
- Track WorkCover accruals
- Produce reports for Payroll Tax reporting
- Correctly use the Liability settings
- Create new Leave Groups for leave accruals
- Extract data via CSV Output and Excel extraction (ODBC)
- Troubleshoot common Leave and superannuation issues
- Archive old information
The course is $520 excluding GST.
*Price increase will apply to all courses scheduled after 1st of April*
To find out when we will be running this course again and to reserve a place, please call us on 1300 857 464 or email email@example.com
The Exo Payroll: Advanced Payroll Administration course provides users with the skills and knowledge to
manage and maintain advanced configuration and systsem functionality. It is designed for MYOB EXO Payroll
users who wish to make use of more advanced features of MYOB EXO Payroll.