About the Course
The EXO Payroll: Beginner’s Payroll course provides users with the skills and knowledge to effectively process pays and maintain Allowances, Deductions and Superannuation Contributions in EXO Payroll. It is designed for MYOB EXO Payroll users who will be responsible for managing and processing payroll.
EXO Payroll: Beginner’s Payroll is a 1 day course.
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
- Understanding of your company’s payroll processes and procedures
- Knowledge of legislative requirements for processing payroll
Once you have completed EXO Payroll: Beginner’s Payroll, you may consider attending the EXO Payroll: Advanced Payroll Administration course to further develop your skills.
Who should attend
You should complete the entire course if you:
- Are responsible for managing and processing payroll within your company.
- On completion of this course, users will be able to:
- Complete your annual product registration
- Set up additional Users
- Change the global descriptions for Hourly Rates
- Set up and maintain Allowances, Deductions and Superannuation Contributions
- Add a new employee to the system
- Add Employee and Diary Reminder Notes
- Create a current pay and process various payment types, e.g. Wages, Leave, Allowances, etc.
- Produce standard reports
- Create an EFT file to pay employees
- Finalise the pay
- Process short payments, corrections and termination pays
- Backup and Restore a database
The course is $440 excluding GST.
To find out when we will be running this course again and to reserve a place, please call us on 1300 857 464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org