EXO Payroll: System MaintenanceImprove your payroll skills in maintenance areas of MYOB EXO Payroll
About the Course
The EXO Payroll: System Maintenance course provides users with the skills and knowledge to manage the Allowances, Deductions and Superannuation Contributions set up in the system. It is designed for MYOB EXO Payroll users that wish to maintain these areas in the system.
EXO Payroll : System Maintenance is a 3 hour course
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures.
- Understanding of your company’s payroll processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements for processing payroll.
- Completion of EXO Payroll : Payroll Processing
Who should attend
You should complete this course if you:
- Are responsible for processing payroll within your company.
On completion of this course, users will be able to:
- Complete your annual product registration
- Change the global descriptions for Hourly Rates
- Set up and maintain Allowances
- Set up and maintain Deductions
- Set up and maintain Superannuation Contributions
- Backup and Restore a database
The course is $220 excluding GST.
To find out when we will be running this course again and to reserve a place, please call us on 1300 857 464 or email email@example.com