The MYOB EXO Training – Business Tools course provides users with the skills and knowledge to effect simple changes to key configuration settings in MYOB EXO. It is designed for MYOB EXO super users who will be responsible for day to day maintenance of their business management system.
Business Tools is a one day course.
- Headstart Modules 1-6 or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of databases and Microsoft SQL
You should complete this module if you:
Are a “super user” of MYOB EXO Finance and are responsible for the day to day operations and functionality of your MYOB EXO system.
On completion of this course users should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how ExoConfig interacts with their business database
- Set up a new staff member and correctly assign user, security and menu profiles
- Make simple modifications to user menus and definitions
- Make simple modifications to existing user profiles
- Amend business form output options
- Establish audit logs to track appropriate business transactions
- Setup Extra Fields to record additional data
- Add searchable columns in ExoGrids
- Setup and modify Debtor and Creditor groups
- Establish debtor pricing policies
- Setup and modify stock groups
- Setup head office and branch accounting for debtors and creditors
- Utilise common stock utilities
MYOB EXO Training – Course Cost
The course is $685 excluding GST.
Attendees cancelling less than 24 hours prior to course commencement will be invoiced the full course fee.
Attendees cancelling 24 – 72 hours prior to course commencement will be invoiced 50% of the course fee.