The Business Tools course provides users with the skills and knowledge to effect simple changes to key configuration settings in MYOB Exo. It is designed for MYOB Exo super users who will be responsible for day to day maintenance of their business management system.
Business Tools is a one day course.
Date and Time
Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm (NZST)
Headstart Modules 1-6 or equivalent. Basic knowledge of databases and Microsoft SQL.
You should complete this module if you:
Are a “super user” of MYOB Exo Finance and are responsible for the day to day operations and functionality of your MYOB EXO system.
On completion of this course users should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how ExoConfig interacts with their business database.
- Set up a new staff member and correctly assign user, security and menu profiles.
- Make simple modifications to user menus and definitions.
- Make simple modifications to existing user profiles.
- Amend business form output options.
- Establish audit logs to track appropriate business transactions.
- Setup Extra Fields to record additional data.
- Add searchable columns in ExoGrids.
- Setup and modify Debtor and Creditor groups.
- Establish debtor pricing policies.
- Setup and modify stock groups.
- Setup head office and branch accounting for debtors and creditors.
- Utilise common stock utilities.
To secure your place today please contact us on 1300 857 464 or email [email protected].
Please contact us for pricing.
Please view our Cancellation Policy Page.