This training course will guide you through the process of creating and managing Generic Inquiries (GI) in MYOB Advanced. Generic Inquiry is a built-in reporting tool that can be used to help you analyse and interpret important information captured in MYOB Advanced by allowing you to:
- Create on-screen reports
- Export data from MYOB Advanced to Microsoft Excel or other Business Intelligence (BI) Tools via OData
- Create Dashboard items based on the result set of the Generic Inquiry
- Create Pivot Tables based on the result set of the Generic Inquiry
This MYOB Advanced training course will also review the impact of creating new Generic Inquiry, dashboard and pivot tables in relation to security management of these items.
Generic Inquiry Writers Course is a 2-day course.
Date and Time
Date: Wednesday, February 19th, 2020 – Thursday, February 20th, 2020
Who should attend?
This training course is ideal if you:
- Already use MYOB Advanced Business in your business
- Are a “superuser” of MYOB Advanced Business
- Would like to take a more hands-on approach to modify and extend existing on-screen reports
- Would like to manage and develop new GI, dashboards and pivot tables for your organisation
For prerequisites and the course agenda, visit our MYOB Advanced Training page here.
Please email the following information to [email protected]
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Phone Number
Please visit our Cancellation Policy Page.